Which Elder Scroll game do you prefer?

• Morrowind
  • Oblivion
  • Skyrim
  • Arena
  • Daggerfall

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only played Morrowind and Oblivion. Between those two I'd pick Morrowind. I liked wandering around the world and exploring. I also liked swimming in the ocean and finding all the remote caves and stuff. I liked walking along at night looking at the moons and stars. Oblivion just didn't suck me in the way Morrowind did. It seemed more tedious and I was never able to finish it.

The main reason I haven't played Skyrim is I hate how all the new games require Steam or some other online activation to play.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like skyrim but I'm a sucker for oblivion, I just find that one more fun.

What Guys Said 23

• None. All Elder Scroll games have the same issue. They are incredibly big, gamplay wise fairly decent - but what they have in size of the worlds, they lack in soul of the game. The storytelling and -pacing is aweful and it often just appears empty. Not empty in flowers and NPC, but empty in having impact on where you go. It's all kinda the same.

• All these people voting for Skyrim probably never heard of Elder Scrolls before it came out... LOL

Morrowind was the only one that grabbed me and pulled me into the game world. Sadly the game mechanics haven't aged well compared to the newer games.

• Of the ones I have played Skyrim is by far my favorite. I wanted to like the others, but just couldn't. The combat was just too clunky in the other games. I think they finally got it right with Skyrim.

• Skyrim would have to be one of the best Elder Scroll games ever made they did everything practically perfect.

• practically perfect? There are a good few glitches, not that they're all bad, some of them are funny.
      One time I hit a falmer with a sword enchanted with paralyze and it paralyzed him but somehow because of his momentum he kept moving, spinning, and bouncing all over the place like he was break dancing

• @ChromAzonyx108 Lol perfect as in the level design, graphics, story etc things like that.

• Oblivion. But I'm currently playing ESO at the moment, I like it.

• I've only played skyrim it wins by default

• I've played through morrowind, oblivion and skyrim. All these are awesome. But I just felt like morrowind was just so much bigger. So its a difficult choice between Morrowind and Skyrim. I guess I'll go with... morrowind.

• I was astonished by Morrowind. Oblivion was great and Skyrim is the best to me.

Just like with the Fallout series, each one is better than the last.

• I played Skyrim first. Went back to play Oblivion afterwards because I thought it would also be good but after playing Skyrim you can't go back; it's not the same quality.

• Only played and loved Skyrim but I still haven't finished it

• Never heard of it, but then again, I haven't played video games in a while, ha ha.

• Oblivion... I think because it was my first elder scrolls. They're all incredible

• Morrowind and oblivion were the best.

• skyrim is the best

• I've played Morrowind, Oblivion & Skyrim and only beat Oblivion.
    So until I beat the other two, Oblivion has my vote, for now...

• Morrowind is the best

• Skyrim all the way. I was hooked on that game for years ☺

• I am between Oblivion and Skyrim. Generally Bethesda makes masterpieces :3

• SKYRIM i played it 355 hours on steam

• Skyrim, it even sounds better

• Last one. I'm a graphics bitch.

The graphics this is what it really is all about and..

• Skyrim was my only one I could never start morriwind so I gave up

• Dude number 5 skyrim

What Girls Said 4

• OBLIVION. It has the BEST story line pretty much ever. Way way way better than Skyrim!

• SKYRIM
    filler

• Arena because it sounds like a Spanish word lololol sorry, I don't play

• I love Skyrim. Oblivion was also fun.