Netflix or Hulu? Which is better and why?

I share my sister's Netflix account but it's so difficult to find decent movies. I am considering Hulu though but would like to hear from anyone that has it. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hulu is great, but the only thing it has over Netflix is that it has more TV shows and the most recent season of like every popular show (for Netflix the shows are usually a season behind). Hulu does not have that many movies, especially when compared to Netflix.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Netflix. Granted, I've only tried free Hulu and not Hulu plus. I believe you can have atrial period of both? I suggest starting one, get to see if you like it. Then try the other. Although, since your sister already has Netflix, you can get Hulu Plus and use both!

What Guys Said 6

• I have tried both, Netflix is better for everything but recent TV shows, and thise usually stream online anyway.

• I haven't tried hulu though a few shows I like I've seen on there. To me netflix has the widest selection. My combo that works great is I have a Amazon Prime membership that I share the benefits (video, music, book loans) with my family and in return my parents share their netflix which has me covered for 90% of my content.

• I feel like I'm not ready to pay for online content.

• I like both but streaming is still missing a big chunk of stuff so neither yet.

• netflix is better in every way except hulu has recent tv seasons.

• Hulu isn't available in our country.

What Girls Said 2

• I've heard Hulu is good, but I don't have it. I have Netflix and do like it, though I do get tired of the choices at times.

• I only know of netflix they got their own shows which are pretty good