Which man is the real indian?

I have watched one indian movie.3 idiots. It was amazing movie but I noticed something. The guy in the leading role doesn't look like an indian.
Which man is the real indian?
And but most of indians look like
And I thought bollywood actors are pakistani or something else.

Most Helpful Guy

• why does it matter if he's indian or pakistani? I never bothered to find out. The movie is Indian and that's all we need to know.

• But aamir is good looking for an indian. Sorry. I don't think he can be indian.

• hahahahaha!! whatever!!! Take care and good luck!

• It's ridiculous. She's really saying Indian guys can't be good looking. Aamir Khan is clearly Indian. There are many Indians who look like Aamir Khan and also many Indians who look like the 2nd guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're both Indian.

• Both first one is very handsome and the other is very ugly. I mean the first one must be pakistani I guess.

What Guys Said 1

• Lady, what can i say? Aamir is indeed Indian and there are many more Indian Actors who are as handsome as he. What you are basically doing is picking up the extremes and comparing them

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know about Indians but I've never seen a paki that looks like the pic b guy.
    And amir has Afghan roots I think.

• But vikipedia says aamir is indian. It is impossible.

• And how do you know his name is aamir? I have learnt his name last night

• I wrote roots not nationality. And besides don't trust 'vikipedia' alwaus lol