What was the most embarrassing moment you ever had?

Mine was when I was in the office of my project guide asking him to check a code written in my laptop and suddenly this big dialog box from period calendar flashes on the screen "You will have your period in two days. You would not be fertile".

Poor guy was so confused if he should look at the screen or not and turned so red. Then he started looking into different directions while I was closing the dialog box. It was not so big but given "computer scientists" are so geeky, my poor guide got a dry throat to speak anything.

I just removed the app from my laptop then xD xD

Most Helpful Guy

• back in shool when some bully shouted out loud who i secretly had a crush on. the girl was there too and everybody was laughing at me (she too).

• Damn thats the real moment one turns red xD Buhahahaha. EVIL

• Why you liked her? Answer = That age ;D ;D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Wow that would be embarrassing - I don't embarrass easy in the sense I don' notice things - I actually can't think of one off hand.

• That was so embarrassing :D If you hand something embarrassing, it'd have been interesting. Try to think of something please.

• It was the opening ceremony of a new building. There was a ribbon tied at the door (which was supposed to be cut by the dean to inaugurate the building). I was carrying a creamy cake. I was supposed to go to the other side. I had to bend to avoid the ribbon. I lost my balance and my face landed on the cake 😂😂 This happened in front of 100 odd people. Good thing - I had the whole cake 😂😂

• Most embarrasing i don't know but as child i was on the ice and it was too weak and so got wet and had to walk home with my wet clothes and then i had to face my mom

• That may have required a bit of explanation of the matter to your mom xD xD

• People die because of that

• o lord, o lord!!!
      If there is a waterbody below right?

• So did the guy get his period in two days or what? LOL

• That was my laptop not his xD

• @NoClueFrau oh well, I admit defeat

• I dont even know if there was something to win or defeat :)

• Mine was in school. It was a bit crowded place and there was this lovely girl in front of me and I was walking behind her, don't know why she suddenly stopped and put her hands at her back with force and guess what she accidentally hit my groin area , and to make it worse it was hot summer days and I was not aware underwear. My balls were all loosly hanging.
    She turned in a shock and was staring at me. I was so embarrassed. :(

What Girls Said 2

• I was at the mall shopping for ski clothes and I spilled coffee all over myself. Like all over. So I went to the washroom, took off my shirt, my jeans, put them in a bag, and just put my coat and ski pants on. I had a scarf so nobody knew that I didn't have a shirt on lol. Ok no problem... until...

A group of my friends ran into me, they wanted to go shopping a bit, so I said sure. We looked at books, clothes, had (more) coffee... did I tell you I'm wearing a goose down parka and snow pants? Done up? The whole time? Oh and that it was a beautiful warm autumn day? So now I give up, I tell them I have to head back home, suited up, on public transport.. then walk 15 minutes.. you would not believe the stares I got... oh well, c'est la vie. :)

• I have a few embarressing moments (what can I say but I am blonde)...

1) at work, I shared an office with a girl and one of the guys came to talk to her. They asked me a question. Pulling myself away from my computer I spun around and stretched my arms and all the buttons on my shirt came open except for one right at my bra strap. The guy pretended not to notice so he wouldn't embarress me more, the girl teased me a lot.

2) I was trying to get off the train and not until I looked at his delerious grin did I think back at realise that I had just rubbed my fairly large breasts all over this guy who looked in his early 20's

3) It was NYE and I was in a crowded place walking with friends. In turning around to talk to one of them I wasn't paying attention and accidently grabbed a random guys penis.

4) at work, I was all alone in my office and dropped a fart which was quite smelly. At that moment a guy I worked with walked in and the expression change on his face told me the exact moment the stink hit his nostrils.

5) I was sitting on the floor and my gym instructor was explaining and demonstrating an exercise. He stopped talking mid sentence and I innocently looked up at his face and realised from his wide eyed expression that he had caught me full on staring at his penis. I just pretended like nothing happened, he tried to continue but was clearly uncomfortable and trying to down play it.