I can't get out of my head a song called "Sorry", from Justin Bieber. And I don't even like this guy. What's wrong with me? lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a catchy song on purpose. You don't have to like a song for you to get it stuck in your head.

• Yeahhh man. Have you seem the official video? It's pretty cool. A bunch of woman dancing... Some good looking, some not so much... Some thin, some chubby... But all pretty much are top dancers!!

• Yeah, there was a chubby girl who was just amazing... Very good dancee

• I saw. She did good.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• http://unhearit.com

See if this helps.

• That often happens to me - I hear a song from an artist I wouldn't normally be that gone on and the tune sticks in your head - My JB in the head song is "What Do You Mean?"

• Yeah. I used to listen to his songs when I wanted feel bad about myself. But he's growing. I think Sorry is a good song. Nothing wrong with being hungover a song. Sometimes I listen to kpop and I'll be like 'wtf, I don't get what they're singing at all' but I get a good vibe and that's all there is to it.

• " Is it too late now to say sorry
    Cause I'm missing more than just your body " lol
    I really like some of his tracks 😐

• Yeahh the video it's pretty cool. The girls dacing are amazing man

• I actually think the pop music nowadays is pretty cool man. I was actually listening to 2015 hits on the radio these days and I had a lot of fun. Good music...

• I like pop more than others

• I actually really like his music

• Yeah, it's very catchy... I think there are many people behind it to make it sound so addictive

• Baby, baby, baby.

• the song is too good

What Girls Said 6

• Haha - I had the same with Ariana Grande, yesterday... no idea why this happens. lol - but I guess it's like on Pixar's "Inside Out" - "Let's send this bubble gum jingle up to headquarters! Drives them nuts every time - they just can't get it out of their heads!" lol :)

• Everyone has at least one song if not more by singers we dislike. For me it's Selena Golmez ironically and for others it's Taylor Swift...

It's perfectly normal.

• he's kind of sexy tho init

• I feel the same way.

• Have you seen the video? Go see it

• yeah I've seen it.

• Pretty cool, huh? The girls dancing. Professional stuff

• I don't really like him, but I like some of the songs he makes

• That's pop music. It's intended to be catchy and memorable, whether it's a good or bad song.