Has anyone seen this video?

The other day, I remembered seeing a funny video on YouTube, and after searching all day, I'm no closer than I was. It's starting to drive me crazy. First of all, I don't even know who made the video. For some reason, I was thinking it was Avan Jogia and Victoria Justice, but I don't think it is now... I haven't found anything close to what I'm looking for.

The video is a duet that is really funny. Two well known celebrities (that I can't remember) are hanging out and singing together. The guy is playing the ukulele. It was a really random song that they made up, and I believe they would sing a tiny bit and then the subject would change, and it just got really random and funny.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Even if you don't know the specific video, if you know who the celebrities are, it would really help.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0