Natalie Cole - RIP?

Just heard Natalie Cole has died. Haven't heard much from her, or even about her, for many years. Somehow the world felt better just know in' she was in it. RIP

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel sorry for her..

Forever in her fathers shadow

• He WAS a for Effort! But she proved herself a healthy chip from the block. (Glad to again be your virtual neighbor. Hope all has been even weller than well with you!) ; - )

• :) ah Palek, like always, I find ways to survive.

• Don't we all!

Most Helpful Guy

• She had a great voice - I had a nagging feeling there had been problems before so I checked wiki and sadly she did have alcohol and drug problems in the past which may have cut her showbiz longevity.

• She apparently died of a heart attack believed to have been linked to prior drug abuse. Though I believe she's been clean for many, many years. I'm a big fan of her father.

What Girls Said 4

• I've never heard of her but that's unfortunate.

• Check her out on YouTube. Her biggest hit was "This Will Be"

• Really dang i dont know much of her either although when i Was younger she realeased the unforgetable fury with her dad vidéo it have me go osé bumps cause he Was dead and i remember thinking he must be so proud of his little girl awww thats too bad.

• Oh well. The greats are slowly are dying off. First Whitney and now Natalie.

• Yeah, though Patti LaBelle and Aretha are still chuggin'.

• Palek! You're back!

• Jamie, you're still alive and well!! I heard Sparrow flew the coop, so I came back! ; - )

• Awesome! That your back I mean!

• Glad to be back, and glad to see you're still here!

What Guys Said 0