What is your favorite PC game?

I really like GTA: San Andreas. Old but a classic.

1|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much anything that became Open Sourced or had their Source Codes released and had shit tons of free custom made goodies from their respective fan-bases.

Such as free new levels, music, sounds, graphics, gameplay tweakes and all sorts of "Mods" or modifications.

Examples are the Classic Doom games, Duke Nukem 3D, as they all have free custom level creators and various mods support and Source Ports since their Source Codes had already been released.

I missed those days since now almost everything is focused entirely on the DLC "Microtransactions" model and platform.

Not many custom levels and or map editors/creators get released any more for most games and even less will have their Source Code released 😢 😢 although some games will occasionally get a SDK release.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Ugh, the Sims 2 has to have a place of honour here. But my favourite is probably Civilisation (maybe Civ 3) or Age of Mythology.

0|1
    0|0
  • The sims. I play it way too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Age Of Wonders, Civilization, Warcraft...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• my favorite shooter would be "battlefield bad company 2"
    my most played game which im still playing a lot is "warframe"
    my favorite game for quick gaming sessions is "this war of mine"

but my favorite game of all time until now is a ps3 exclusive called "beyond: two souls".

0|1
    0|0
  • Half-Life 2, i still play it every week.
    San Andreas i had really good memories to, especially the SA-MP multiplayer mod.

Its such a shame they killed off FiveM as they would have made exactly what that used to be like.

0|1
    0|0
  • League of legends atm

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine would be Microsoft Flight Simulator X.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really liked fifa 12 the most

0|1
    0|0
  • Oregon Trail II! 1995 gaming woot!

0|1
    0|0
  • even i like GTA: San Andreas and Call of Duty

0|1
    0|0