Whats the temperature like where you live?

i live in Canada and rn im freezing my ass off, i have the heating on full, and im covered in like 2 blankets but im still cold

Most Helpful Guy

• While you're freezing your ass off in Canada, I'm burning alive in Australia 😂 its night time now but 38 degrees Celsius (100 degrees Fahrenheit)

• I don't think i'd survive Australia lol
      it's like 10 am here

• this may sound stupid but is there snow in Australia?

• Doesn't sound stupid, i over exaggerated the 90% but it's pretty close! Yeah there's snow in like 2 places haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg but like a weed ago we could have went to the beach im glad its cold the hear Wavre last well Was freaking weird

What Guys Said 6

• http://i.imgur.com/EZa6NFt.jpg

That's 12C for those metric folks. After 4 or 5 years of drought, the El Nino weather is finally bringing us the rain we've needed. It's the harshest winter we've seen in almost a decade - it drops below freezing some nights!

California is rough.

• Currently 8 Celsius which is warm in UK for this time of year so I'm not complaining. I'm sure we will freeze before winter ends though and then the heating will be on full :-[

• It is mild and the current temperature in Dublin at 23.30 is 6 degrees Celsius (43 F)

• Dublin? woah that's where my fav singer lives :o

• over 70? lol I wouldn't survive that, I think the highest where I live is like 45 or 50
      thank you for answering the question :)

• Sorry I thought you measured in farhenheit - In Celsius the temperature would be 5 in winter and 25 in summer - That is a lot cooler than Canada in summer

• It's 34 degrees Fahrenheit in New York

• its 5 degrees Fahrenheit here

• just the shitty heater thing
      and the stove when I make food coz imma fatass but seriously besides the weather Canada is awesome and I love it :)

• Oh so probably oil heat and a wood stove but it was nice there when I visited it in August many years ago in Saint John

• It's 19 F here

• it's 35 celsius where i live

What Girls Said 3

• Freezing cold 😓 -12°C / 10°F ❄
    And I'm about to go to the mall 😧

• it's not that here in Canada rn, it's 13°F

• I'm sitting in a goddamned oven right now

• It is 31 degrees here in Texas.