Are today's gospel musicians fake Christians?

I was listening to Jack Alolome's songs "Yesu Se Ayeyie" and "Tomorrow By This Time" everyday. I was browsing through YouTube and found a video which accused Jack Alolome of being a womanizer. I also listened to Hillsong's Mighty to save. I went on Google and found out hillsong was part of the Illuminati. It seems I have been blinded and hypnotized by their songs. I have been fooled. I thought they were singing Christian praises and worship music only to find out they were fake pastors who only wanted fame, women, and riches. Everyone beware! Or maybe it's just a rumor and I hope what they are saying is not true.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, there is a lot more about it then you think. Every denomination is corrupted and blinded from the truth of the Apostle Paul. If you don't know what the revelation of the mystery is from the Apostle Paul, I would suggest you find out. Watch a video on YT called - Why Rightly Divide God's Word? - Richard Jordan

It will remove your spiritual blindness that plagues society today

What Guys Said 6

• Are you suggesting that Christian doctrine doesn't support sexism? Cause uh... I got some news for you.

• Who decides who is or isn't a real/fake Christian? Are there Christian police running around? Who's particular sect of Christianity are we going by?

• I can't tell if these are joke posts or not.

Well, I guess I'll join in - you guys listen to Slayer? Best praise band ever.

• Are you saying you believe what some random person posted on the internet about these people who profess to be Christians? That sounds silly to me. I'd believe the artist over random internet thugs

What Girls Said 0