**SPOILERS** what did everything think of Star Wars Episode VII?

I can't believe that [X] died! 😩😢

Most Helpful Guy

• It's supposed to be a driving force for the main characters, but I agree that it's sad that he was killed :(

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• It was absolute trash. Why would you not think they'd kill him off? He's old he wouldn't be able to act in the next one. I was expecting him to die but the way they killed him was sub par. Not to mention they used satire in the script. Some quotes are meant to make the audience laugh and that doesn't belong in a SW movie. They also got some dude who's never had any Jedi training and a girl to defeat a sith Lord... Ridiculous. Jargons used like "hey buddy" in a star wars movie. Like I said. Absolute trash. And I'm not even that big of a star wars fan.

• You're making the assumption he's actually a Sith Lord. No one has said he was. Luke was training him in the Force, but to assume he'd completed his training or had full command of the powers of the Dark Side is an assumption.

And humor has always been a part of Star Wars... "I'd rather kiss a Wookie." "I can arrange that."

• Ford said he didn't even wanna be in V and VI.
    Hence why he was in Carbonite.

If gets ratings.. that's all that matters. I was said at first now idc. 😂

I'm more interested in the likeliness that Snoke is Darth Plagious (idk how tf you spell it).
    Aka.. Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine's Master.

• eeeeeeeh... i'd rather watch episode 4 again.

• It was quite obvious he would. They needed someone's death to push the rest of the cast into action, to give them a reason to fight. It's a common trope (see Coulson's death in Avengers).

besides... he was too expensive anyway...

• But he was the best! 😔

• I liked it a lot
    Really though {X} was going to jump off at the end but it just finished

• Apparently [X] hasn't died. That's what I heard anyway.

What Girls Said 0