How do these photos look?

These pictures are only slightly edited, I cropped a few and played around with the coloring a little. Which is the best? Which is the worst? Which is your favorite? Please be completely honest but don't be rude.
Bridge:
How do these photos look?
Fence:

The sky and yard: (my personal favorite)

Or lastly, Sunrise:

• Bridge is my favorite.
  • Fence is my favorite.
  • Sky is my favorite.
  • Sunrise is my favorite.
  • I can't choose they're all good!
  • Other-specify

Most Helpful Guy

• eh I commented on a bunch of pics from you... I guess you know already what I'm gonna say lol. but you want people to be honest.

that cam is really not made for that type of pics. it's like with a painting... the bigger it is the more impressive it will look. and if you take pics of nature... they need a minimum size to get that "wow" effect out of you. but the quality of the cam is so bad that you have to reduce it a lot to not be a blurry mess. even a decent smartphone cam would help.
    the cam can also not handle those motives... the second one is not focused at all... very blurry. the last one has blurry sky too and the green/trees are super grainy because it's too dark and it had to up the ISO too much.

1 and 3 don't look that bad... but the sky could need some additional punch. if the cam doesn't get it done then you have to do it in gimp/photoshop/whatever

sry :P

• @yumix i disagree. a good photographer can take quality pics with shitty equipment. a better outfit isn't going to help her become a better photographer, it'll actually have an adverse effect on her skill development.

@SweetHomicidalQueen i suggest reading your camera's manual front to back. then i suggest reading up on the scientific portion of photography... apertures, focal lengths, lens distortion, etc. there's a lot of science involved when accessing your own photos, and understanding how to accommodate current conditions when you're out taking pics. my fav is the turbulent clouds circling above the grassy plains.

• thanks for MHO :P

• This time it wasn't my phone, it was a school photography camera.

Most Helpful Girl

• i went with the majority and picked sunrise because i love the way the outline of the tree looks against the sky.
    keep it up =]

What Guys Said 14

• Bridge seems a little blurry. In photography, this can be your biggest enemy. Most of the time they make a photo unusable.
    The fence one I really liked, but felt the fence should have been shifted down. That way the top edge of the fence and the horizon line are parallel and working together instead of competing which can be distracting.
    The Sky was my favorite because of the elegant simplicity and great use of the sky taking priority with the grass being an accent. Good colors too: soft blue, vibrant green, and punch of warm orange in the middle. Looks like something you'd see as a professional desktop wallpaper on a computer.
    The last one had good contrast between the tree in the sky, but I would have shifted the tree a little more to fall into the "rule of thirds." If you're not familiar with rule if thirds, Google it. This concept really helped me when I was trying to improve my photography. Another possibility for this image would be to shift the tree and grass further out of the image, so they're forming a framing effect for the sky.
    Great job on these and keep it up!

• i know what the rule of 3rds is, i try to keep them in mind and i couldnt get the tree and the sky to all get in the picture and still have it look good. I tried about 10 times

• I definitely understand when you have moments like that. I try to have a friend with me that I can bounce ideas off of, tends to help us both in situations like that. Keep pushing forward and taking more pictures, you're doing great so far!

• Good pictures.

• They are all very beautiful, especially the first and the last picture

• I like them but I picked sunrise - I have always love sunrise and sunset photos

• The sky and yard. Where is this Kansas?

• The last one is my fav would bang it lol.

• Sunrise... always like those :)

• #2 - 3 - and 4 made me feel nostalgic

• I like the second one. I don't know why but that picture was just right

• last one is awesome. second and third also really good

• all are good but i like sunset more

• Sky is my favorite. but I like all the pics

• You're my favorite

• Pennsylvania?

What Girls Said 7

• sunrise has the best composition. It looks crisp and clear. The other ones are either too dark or too saturated.

• Sunrise is my favorite.

• I really like the sunrise one

gives off a good feel

• The sunrise is my favorite. It looks so ethereal and enchanting 🌅👍

• They're all good to me 😊

• I like the sunset one the best. What camera do you use? 🙃

• Last and second last. They are too good. Good work!