Which movie sequel are you most excited to see in 2016?

There are SO MANY sequels coming out in 2016. Usually I'd decry the lack of originality, but these movies have me really excited! This post is a great summary, but they missed the comic book movies that have sequels this year! What are you excited to see?

• Finding Dory
    55% (6)14% (2)32% (8)Vote
  • Ghostbusters (all-female version)
    0% (0)7% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Star Trek Beyond
    0% (0)7% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • Zoolander 2
    9% (1)21% (3)16% (4)Vote
  • Captain America: Civil War
    27% (3)43% (6)36% (9)Vote
  • Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice
    9% (1)8% (1)8% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really hyped up at all about movies sequels anymore. I suppose I probably will watch Finding Dory.

Speaking of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon sequel, I think I will look forward in watching Ip Man 3 INSTEAD because I want to see how the fight scenes between Donnie Yen and Mike Tyson will turn out.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Captain America, Zoolander 2

And of course, Rogue One.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted F, but also looking forward to Batman vs Superman due to Gal Gadot portraying the Wonder Woman xD.

1|0
    0|0
  • All these dumbass movie's, you should have kept ' Allegiant' in your list, I am dying to see this movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Star trek Beyond, Captain America: Civil War, X-Men Apocalypse and 5th Jason Bourne movie

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda excited for Independence day and superman vs batman. I need to watch the first crouching tiger to know if I wanna watch the sequel.

0|0
    0|0
  • But also batman v superman

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2