Broke my phone, what to do?

My samsung galaxy note 4 from Spring had numerous problems starting up. it would turn off and on. It kept starting up and eventually only worked when plugged in. I dropped it and cracked the screen. Now it won't work! What do I do?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Is it still covered under warranty?

If not check and see if the costs to repair and fix the phone is worth it or not first. If it's going to cost too much to have it repair the phone then you are better off just buying a new phone.

Also, if you have important data on the damaged phone then try to have that recovered and transferred onto your new phone. Check and see if that's covered under warranty as well.

• replace the scren yourself via a youtube tutorial. pay tomhave someone do it for you. sell it as is. insurance claim if u have insurance (insurance is a waste of money). or trade it in.

• Let me guess, you actually threw it on a wall because of rage , right?