Is there an app that let's you sing the song with your vocals but the original background music? Or similar?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No there's not. It would take an expert level of editing to remove voices. I don't know if you know how sound works, but there are a bunch of different vibrations all going on at once at different frequencies. Removing just one frequency would help, but it would also cut out any other instruments vibrating at that frequency.

Your best bet is to just find an instrumental version online before the vocals were mixed in

• I'm kind of surprised myself that I know so much about this lol

• Wow that was new... thanks for telling me man.. I wish I can edit and make instruments

What Girls Said 1

• Yuh its in the ap store not sure What its called i do it but they see you so

What Guys Said 4

• There are tons of karaoke tunes on Youtube.

• I have been looking at cover songs on youtube lately and I thought I saw a few of the singers doing that but I have no idea of any app.

• the fuck is this even supposed to mean
    like just songs intrumental or what

• Not that I know of. You can always use good old backing tracks, when available.

• What does that mean

• https:// en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Backing_track

• As for actually recording yourself along to the backing track - maybe using a mic and recording along to the track in a program like Audacity?