Is $400 considered a rip off to meet eye to eye with your favorite celebrity?

I will be seeing Nick Jonas soon in concert and they have this deal for $400 where you take a professional individual photo with him, along with getting a designer bag signed by him, more things signed by him, a VIP pass and more. I think it's a good deal!

• That's good
  • Too much
You get a professional photo, customized designer bag, big poster of them signed, a limited snap back hat and vip laminate

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea its not that bad. I think its almost a fair price

• If you think about it 400 bucks doesn't buy much these days. Look at it this way, If you really like Nick you'll never ever get a picture of him and you side by side like that, plus all those extra goodies.

Its like once i went to mexico and paid 50 American just for a picture of me and a dolphin. But i did it cause id never be able to get that again in mexico.

So go for it, 400 pfff you'll forget that in a couple of weeks

• Well it isn't actually with my own money, it's my scholarship money 😭😭 and I'll be taking a professional photo with him

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• It depends on how you value that $400 dollars.
    I would not pay 400 for only a photo and autograph.
    I would pay a bit more if the offer was to have a 1 on 1 lunch time with em so I can pick their brain and get to know em better.

• You get a professional photo, customized designer bag, big poster of them signed, a limited snap back hat and vip laminate

• $20 is a rip off just to meet some kid.

• Based on your response to what us guys think, you already made up your mind to spend and throw your 400... why does our opinion even matter?

• I find that a bit much - Nobody is worth spending that amount of cash on in my opinion.

• Depends how good you are at seducing him. If you go home with him it'll be 400 well spent. In your opinion at least

• I might depending on who it is

• He's just another human being. $400?

• A super sexy talented human being correction

• if you sort on money, you could always sell the designer bag "signed" by him

What Girls Said 3

• Depends. To be honest, I would pay that much, but ONLY if it was to see someone that I REALLY REALLY like.

• I've been in love with Nick for years almost 10 haha

• I wouldn't pay money for that no matter who it is but that's just me

• It's too much, I would rather spend $400 on something else.