I've got a friend with a PlayStation4. He's a decent gamer, I'm a newbie. What games would you recommend for such a mispatched pair of players?

He plays Metal Solid Gear, Grand Theft Auto, some snowboarding thing. I come from a Wii background so I've played Dance Revolution, Wii Sports etc...
So yes, a two player game on PS4 for teens or adults, that's what I'm looking for. Or one player on the screen at a time ie snowboarding?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's into action and sports. You into a kiddie interactive games.

GTA is a multi-player you can try that; otherwise, go out with him at your nearest game shop and pick out a game you both might like playing together.

• Thanks Stacy 😊

• I'll get an Xbox card for the Xbox gsmer I know :)

• lol okay I was about to say. I think you didn't need to go through all that personally just for a friend lol and best if you just accompanied him if what I am hinting was accurate lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Mario party for all ages.

• Mario party isn't playstation. GTFO

• Omg dude don't take it so seriously I know my games. Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Grand Theft Auto V, Assassin&Creed Syndicate and plenty more boy... Grow up. I'll take you down anytime bro.

What Guys Said 5

• If you want a casual shooter, try Star Wars Battlefront.
    Sports - Madden, NBA 2K , NHL, FIFA etc
    Those would all be two player.
    Games to play together that are single player would probably be less fun.

• That really depends on what kinds of games you want to play. There are hundreds in many different categories. It's hard to recommend anything when I have no idea what either person likes.

• Local multiplayer games are scarce these days. Unless you're going to play online, you're out of luck. I think there's a racing game for PS4

On top of that, there aren't a lot of games, especially online games, where you have the time to learn anything before people are chewing you out and saying you're making them lose.

I've been playing since I was 2, and even I have a hard time finding multiplayer games.

My friends all hate me now because they can't beat me in Smash Bros

• Journey Hands down

• Monopoly 😂

What Girls Said 0