Do you think Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are a hot couple?

I've physically seen them together and she is a lovely looking woman. He is quite intense and ok looking in my opinion. People have remarked on their chemistry but something was lacking when I saw them. She was hanging onto him for dear life at the recent Spectre premiere. It all looked a big staged which is what I felt when I saw them together.

What do you think?
Do you think Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are a hot couple?

• Hot
    50% (6)19% (3)32% (9)Vote
  • Not
    0% (0)6% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • Meh don't care
    50% (6)75% (12)64% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• More Starlet than couple, I'd say.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Well he's got muscles, a deep voice, and a British accent. The fact he's James Bond probably doesn't hurt either.

Anyways women often trade down on looks but trade up financially when it comes to a relationship.

For casual sex women are much pickier on looks and often times trade up sp I wouldn't be surprised if she's hooked up with better looking guys before him.

1|0
    0|0
  • i liked her since the Mummy, and when I found out they fell for each other during the production of Dream House, a great light faded.

but yeah they're cool

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know what you mean. It was all a bit shady when they got together - both apparently cheated on previous partners but clearly something works between them. I think they look a bit odd together cos he does look old. He looks a bit like her dad at times.

• You are right there body language seems very off.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree. All this they're great together is a bit of BS in my opinion. They looked very well rehearsed when I saw them and other pictures of them also seem very staged. But who knows?

• Meh, she's kinda hot, he's actually quite ugly but he's ripped and that deceives da womenz.

1|1
    0|0
    • He's very intense in person. He's got charisma and that makes up for the ordinary looking face.

• I duno, I think he's really ordinary when I've watched interviews with him, that's fairly standard for actors.

• They look good together.

1|0
    0|0
  • He kinda looks like her daddy. But whats with the harsh remarks about him being too average for her. Have you seen the males supermodel looking girls date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Daniel is awesome. I loved his performance in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo but I'll admit he sucks as James Bond...

0|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 2

• Sure... but she's waaaay more hot than he is... that's why I've always been kind of stumped when I see them together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rachel is beautiful. Daniel is just okay to me.

0|0
    0|0