Why do people like Drake?

He's so stupid. He's a little girl who acts like a gangster.

I think he's a pussy.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you have to be a gangster to be a rapper. He does sing and it's geared towards women. He's influenced by some older R&B artists and steps into pop every now and then. If he's able to pull it off, which I think he does, than it's the smartest thing career wise cause he's making a shit ton of $$$. The stuff he does is catchy, well written, well produced, and smart. He raps, sings, and crosses the bridge from rap to R&B and Pop. He makes stuff you can play on the radio, dance to, sing to, fuck to, club to, drink to, party to, cry to, and work out to. That's why people like him.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• He is somewhat good looking and looks like a bad boy - also he is stupid so people can relate to him. smart musicians don't get as much attention cause less people can relate to them.

• I just don't really have an opinion, songs are catchy when going out, I just let him do him.

• This might be impressive, but some people like a singer for his music and not for his personality. Boom.

• I think Drake has a good carrer ah wad of him because there's a demand for his type of flow he is a fantastic actor and the pride of Canada not my cup of tea but as Maple Leaf as my witness there are worse and as far as him being a puss it dont Matter Serena Will eat em for breakfast

• Meh, I feel indifferent

• Haha I think he's so cool

• I couldn't tell you. Not a fan.

• I'm indifferent. I only heard one of his songs and it's not my style.

• I don't know why people like him either. His music sucks and his songs are boring.

What Guys Said 15