Do you play Agar. io? What do you usually name yourself?

Agar. io is a free and funny online game. If you haven't played before, try it out. Here is the gameplay:

The objective of Agar. io is to grow a cell by swallowing both randomly generated pellets, which slightly increase a cell's mass, and smaller cells without being swallowed by larger cells. It can be played in a deathmatch (free-for-all) or between teams. The goal of the game is to obtain the largest cell; players restart when all of their cells are swallowed. Players can change their cell's appearance with predefined words or phrases. The more mass a cell has, the slower that it will move. Cells gradually lose mass over time.

Viruses split cells larger than them into many pieces; smaller cells can hide behind a virus for protection against larger cells. They are normally randomly generated, but players can also feed viruses by releasing a small fraction of their mass, which splits the virus if done several times.

Players can split a part of their cell, flinging one of the divided cells at the direction of the cursor. This can be used as a ranged attack to swallow other cells, to escape from a difficult situation, or to move more quickly around the map. Split cells eventually merge back into one cell. Aside from feeding viruses, players can release a small fraction of their mass to grow other cells or to bait enemies into being swallowed.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so fun! I usually just go with 'ayy lmao' because I like the alien :P

Most Helpful Guy

• The game's fun as hell. Usually I name myself some retarded sh*t. I've seen a lot others that have made me lol'd so it's all cool.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• used to play it, gets boring as fuck after a while though and i normally name myself like topkek or 4chn or something because I'm aut