Did u think star wars Finn and rey are siblings?

I remember Luke and Leia have almost same movie as them 39 year ago. It make me think they are possible siblings but Finn is too dark for Rey to be her brother, it didn't make sense lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think so. It would be awesome if they are great friends, but I would be okay with romantic interests as well. John (Finn) is adorable and attractive all in one.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so. They just met in the first twenty minutes (I think). Barely any chance of them being related. But if they are because the people that makes the movies creates a plot twist, remember that is always give to flip a table. 😸

What Guys Said 3

• Spoiler, they're the romantic-interest. There is light flirting between them, the only specific example I can remember is when they are fixing the Falcon Fin asks Rey "do you have a boyfriend, a cute boyfriend at home."

• Absolutely no fucking way are they related

• Is it cause he's black? 😂😂😂

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau yeah, honestly. He's some kid from the projects the 1st Order abducted and she's Obi Wan Kenobi's granddaughter

• No I think they are cheap token characters. A black male and a "powerful" female lead because heaven forbid we put out anything not getting at least two of the quotas filled.