• hell no
    30% (15)51% (18)39% (33)Vote
  • no
    24% (12)29% (10)25% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|12

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter what anyone says about her image, her personality, etc... her talent on the microphone cannot be denied.

I feel most people who don't like Nicki Minaj are into that hipster bullshit on hating anything or anyone that is mainstream and "popular".

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I think she is a good artist, she's talented! Even when she does show her body off too much, she still does it in a phenomenal way. lol

• exactly! I like Nicki Minaj (not just for her looks but her talent and skill as well)

Most Helpful Girl

• she's my favorite female rapper. I like trying to talk like her, but I would never do to my body what she did to hers

1|0
    1|0
    • Thats good even though her body looks good, its still not her body I think it makes girls want to do it. She will probably have a lot of struggling with it she's 80 lmao.

• Show All
    • Hahaha true and yes!! Thanks for mho :)

• your welcome!

What Guys Said 11

• Don't know her and TBH don't care to

1|0
    0|0
  • No, she looks like a bumble bee. I wouldn't want to bang a bumble bee lol

1|0
    0|1
  • Not a fan to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sort of do. I like some of her music. But I don't know her personality to say I like her as a person

1|0
    0|0
  • She can hit me up anytime she's in Jersey sexy as hell;-P I'd show her off to my Go-Go girls.. they'd love to meet her.. dance with her;-)

0|0
    1|0
  • She's ok sometimes I think she's ok and sometimes not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you seen her without makeup? She's f*cking ugly!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Based on her music its a no, I don't know her personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. That ass!

0|0
    1|0
  • Only followed her when I was studying mosquitoes in Biology.

1|0
    0|0
  • I once jacked of to anaconda. She's nice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Not a fan. How is she gonna say "fuck skinny bitches" when she used to be flat and skinny? Stay humble is my opinion and the implants and ass shots clearly went to her head as well.

I like a few songs hear and there but wtf does she do with her voice? Especially the holding notes thing? Lol no. Please stop. And that other voice where she sounds like she's trying to speak with a dick in her mouth. Stop that too.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure why not...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not even a little bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i like some of her stuff. she's that girl who has her moments, and made it tough to get where she is, getting up there with some of the biggest names in rap ever.

i like her better when she lost the crazy wigs and lyrics though, the pink print shows some of her vulnerable side and i LOVE it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no! I actually don't listen to her but from the one or two times I have, she can't produce anything even remotely decent... at least in my opinion. I'm sure there's people out there who like her and think she's talented, I on the other hand do not

1|0
    0|0
  • I do... she's cute and has catchy tunes. =)

1|0
    1|0
  • I like her

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • Immoral for public aceeptance and attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's a bad bitch. I like her though she is really mean towards skinny bitches (me) lol

1|1
    1|1
  • I don't really listen to her music (except 'Marilyn Monroe', that song is really good!) but I have nothing against her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you look at the female rappers causing waves I like her above azalea that's for sure Rihanna doesn't suck either I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, she's cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is cool and her song is amazing
    Ass jobs? So what?

0|0
    0|0
  • She is okay. She is pretty but that doesn't mean I like all her music

0|0
    0|0