Readers which book are you reading at the moment?

I am reading 'master mitraillette' written by Jan Vantoortelboom

It is about the experience of a young man who starts his first job as teacher in a little village and you get flashbacks of his childhood. It is a good book i think

Most Helpful Girl

• I am beginning with The Master and Margarita and also beginning with First love by Turgenev.

• Master and Margarita is great and Turgenew is also s great writer but don't know if i have read that book.

• Raining cheese xD

• Prefer cheese snow?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm reading "Spy the Lie." It's about techniques on how to detect deception.

What Girls Said 6

• The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien after that i will read the second and third book after that Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is next and The Kite Runner after that.

• For uni, I'm reading some plays, right now I'm on Philoctetes by Sophocles. For pleasure I'm just about to start a book called This Is Not A Test.

• Moment of Silence by Sister Souljah.

• Nothing yet but today I am starting a book called, "The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall".

• Re-reading The Hunger Games series. I think that it starts strong and gets weaker. More social/political commentary in the first two books. The third book is more about personal power and its uses.

• Animal Farm by George Orwell

What Guys Said 2

• Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche

• The Phantom Self