If Simbas dad died then how was he born from the Lion King?

Most Helpful Girl

• Simba was a cub when his father died. He was from the royal bloodline, which is why he was the next choice for king. Unfortunately Scar was a douche and took the throne first. Then some stuff happened, Simba ate some bugs, Scar got eaten by hungry hyenas, blah blah and then Simba was able to be king!

Most Helpful Guy

• Because Simba's dad had the freaky lion sex with Simba's mom before he got killed...
    Haven't seen the movie in ages, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

• Illumunati not showing the sex cause of brainwashing disney standards yet they show murder it just goes to show you how the illumunti has gotten everyone.

• Yeah "Mom I want to watch a movie called 'Seven'
      "Is there any nudity in it"
      "No"
      "Okay little Johnny enjoy yourself"

What Girls Said 8

• I'm guessing you haven't seen the movie, huh?

• Mufasa was assassinated by Scar after Simba was born.

• Dude...

Go watch the movie!

• it happened when simba was young :(

• From another pup? I dunno... or she was pregant before he died.

• He father was the King and he had already been born when he died

• The question makes me wonder if you actually watched it, but you probably did

• Be prepared! I don't think scar was prepared when he got killed by hyenas lol

What Guys Said 10

• It's mixing classic medieval politics with the African lion prides.

In a pride only the strongest are able to be the pride leader and they fight for it in the actual wild until the current leader either surrenders or is killed.

When a king dies either his first born son is king or the next person in line below him tries to usurp the throne.

Now what happens in the Lion king is mix of two, Simba comes from a royal blood line his father being the king of I guess the most powerful pride or kingdom in Africa so Simba would have been next in line to lead after his father died or stepped down, which makes him a crown prince of sorts, but his uncle scar usurped the throne from him by killing his father and banishing Simba.

Then Simba became stronger and returned from exile and challenged scar and killed him, taking leadership from him and proving he was the strongest, but also retaking his throne so to speak.

So it was a mix of both worlds.

• If your ancestors were kings, then you have a rightful claim to the throne even thought you weren't born the son of a king or the throne was taken from your family when you were at young age.

• He never died though 👀.

• An affair lol jk

• Have you *watched* the lion king?

• yeah but logically it doesn't make sense.

• Keep on trollin trollbert t trollenstein

• I'll put in a god word for you to the gag admins

• Go watch the movie! It's a classic in animated film!

• Simba was born before his dad died.

• You should have watched the movie before posting this question

• Did you just.

• His dad was trampled *after* simba was born