What games are you most looking forward to this year?

I can't wait for Dishonored 2, Kingdom Hearts III, No Man's Sky, the Ratchet & Clank reboot (and the movie), and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. 😁

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Mass Effect: Andromeda

Dishonored 2

WoW: Legion

Overwatch

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

• I want all of those too, except for the WoW one cuz I'm not into WoW :P

• Understandable!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had Dishonored here still wrapped up for about 2 months now lol
    Since they making a second one I'm assuming the first was good.
    And yo I just read up that No Man Sky has 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets!!!
    I'm gonna have to trade-in my life to Gamestop to explore all them planets and it still wouldn't be enough to get all of them lol fucking Gampstop

• The first was very good, man.

I know, it's crazy!! Our sun would literally burn itself out way before one could ever explore each planet, and the 18+ quintillion planets are supposedly all unique too :o

• The whole world could be online and we might never see nobody xD
      If I get that game ima be out the colonizing planets European style... stay of the western part of the 66th universe bruh we shoot on sight yo. lmao

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Kingdom hearts 3!! That's the only one I've been paying attention to.

• Star fox. Was supposed to be out last year.

What Guys Said 6

• I want all those with the exception of No Man's Sky. Just seems aimless to me and too much like an MMO.

I will add:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
    Mirror's Edge Catalyst
    The Last Guardian (if it actually shows up)
    Horizon: Zero Dawn
    Doom

A long time ago, I'd be shocked that I would omit Final Fantasy XV. But I'm omitting. ;)

• I'm also looking forward to all those too, I just didn't include them because I could only post 5 video links in my question lol

• Oh, and even though it isn't coming out next year, I can't WAIT for Detroit.

• Nothing I'm really that excited for, really. X-Com 2, maybe, but I won't be buying it on release.

• New mass effect

• Doom IV, for sure

• No man's sky and Mass effect.