What games are you most looking forward to this year?

I can't wait for Dishonored 2, Kingdom Hearts III, No Man's Sky, the Ratchet & Clank reboot (and the movie), and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. 😁

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mass Effect: Andromeda

Dishonored 2

WoW: Legion

Overwatch

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

0|1
    0|0
    • I want all of those too, except for the WoW one cuz I'm not into WoW :P

• Understandable!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had Dishonored here still wrapped up for about 2 months now lol
    Since they making a second one I'm assuming the first was good.
    And yo I just read up that No Man Sky has 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets!!!
    I'm gonna have to trade-in my life to Gamestop to explore all them planets and it still wouldn't be enough to get all of them lol fucking Gampstop

0|1
    0|0
    • The first was very good, man.

I know, it's crazy!! Our sun would literally burn itself out way before one could ever explore each planet, and the 18+ quintillion planets are supposedly all unique too :o

• The whole world could be online and we might never see nobody xD
      If I get that game ima be out the colonizing planets European style... stay of the western part of the 66th universe bruh we shoot on sight yo. lmao

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Kingdom hearts 3!! That's the only one I've been paying attention to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Star fox. Was supposed to be out last year.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I want all those with the exception of No Man's Sky. Just seems aimless to me and too much like an MMO.

I will add:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
    Mirror's Edge Catalyst
    The Last Guardian (if it actually shows up)
    Horizon: Zero Dawn
    Doom

A long time ago, I'd be shocked that I would omit Final Fantasy XV. But I'm omitting. ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm also looking forward to all those too, I just didn't include them because I could only post 5 video links in my question lol

• Oh, and even though it isn't coming out next year, I can't WAIT for Detroit.

• Nothing I'm really that excited for, really. X-Com 2, maybe, but I won't be buying it on release.

0|1
    0|0
  • New mass effect

0|1
    0|0
  • Doom IV, for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • No man's sky and Mass effect.

0|1
    0|0