How to improve?

I recently created this on photoshop.

How to improve?
And this was the original photo.

So any tips on how to improve my picture?

Most Helpful Guy

• How long have you been using Photoshop? Nice job by the way. I've used Photoshop for 12 years and my recommendation is to reduce the opacity on the stars slightly and use a different font. I recommend Novecento.

Use it on light, and set the spacing between the letters on 50
    http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/novecento-wide

If you need any more critiques and tips you can always message me!

My portfolio:

http://theillestrations.tumblr.com/

Most Helpful Girl

• Well what are you trying to accomplish w your picture? It looks great to me from looking at it, but I'm not a photoshop expert, so...

What Guys Said 5

• It is really good - I know nothing about photoshop but if possible I would try to do something to emphasize the girls figure on the ring - At first quick glance the girl and ring blend so I suggest that to make sure that no one misses it - You want to grab peoples' attention to make them look closer. Otherwise content, intent and curiosity arousing all done very well.

• You can't see it well but the pattern is of the world in her lol
      And making her just plain didn't look nice on the overall pic

• Yes I see what you are trying to do - I don't know maybe a few colours to represent her as being like a globe like this image - I don't know you have the artist's eye
      previews.123rf.com/.../...-America-Stock-Photo.jpg

• It looks good.
    I use a little Photoshop myself. Most of the tings I learned fro Youtube. For example how to make someone's skin look perfect. So if you want to learn look there.

• EXPLOSIONS
    serious now maybe a shooting star or a satellite

• Looks good as it is.. don't overdo

• Put in scientificly accurate stars

• Because a floating girl on a ring is scientifically accurate too 😉

• Stars

• I did try that yes but it looked wayyyyy too fake. The original star pic had a lot of stars I had to tone it down because it didn't look nice

What Girls Said 0