Help me through my obsession pls?

Hello fellow gaggers
I'm thatweirdone and I have an addiction to the joker.
I know this may come as a surprise to everyone but I live and breath the joker. I have him on my walls, on my laptop and phone and Esspecially in my heart.
I can't go a day without thinking about him or looking at his photos or quoting his famous lines.
Yes I do realise he is fictional but in my heart I know he is real.
If you could please help me cope with this addiction as this is disrupting my friendships. They say I talk about him to much and that I need to stop
But I can't stop
It's like his soul lives inside me
Pls
How do I cope

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it that bad to have an interest like that - The trick is to allow room for all your interests to coexist without impacting on each other - I am tempted to say it is part of you and if your friends are real friends they will accept all the parts of you even the bits they don't quite understand - With my friends as much as possible I accept them as they are and ask them to do the same with me.
    The only time I would intervene is if I felt it was becoming unhealthy like an alcohol/drug addiction. I only know you from this site but you seem to be functioning at a very high level despite your Joker "Addiction" as I said I would only intervene in a friend's life if I felt they were truly being harmed. It is part of who you are and if I tried to "Change" you that would be way more damaging than any Joker addiction you have.
    To take it to an extreme, if a friend of mine had a crush on someone and they talked non stop about them in obsessive fashion, would I be entitled to drag them off to a doctor for a psychiatric evaluation (I think the waiting rooms would be pretty full if that happened).

What Guys Said 4

• The best cure for addiction is socialisation
    Find a group of peers who u can be with and ull soon forget yr obsession

• You can't.

If you denied that Batman > Joker is law. Then you may never escape the joker's grip on you.

• Yes the Joker is a fictional character but...

The Djoker is real!
    www.nickhess.com/.../NH_DJOKER_small_square.jpg

• Okay I got it.

This is how you get rid of it. Ready? Okay. Ready. Set... go

...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...

things90skidsrealize.files.wordpress.com/.../lukeskywalkeristhejoker.jpg

Yep that's right. Your lover is actually the son of Darth Vader.

What Girls Said 0