Am I really that weird?

Am I really that weird?
Am I weird for liking such photos? I tell my friends I find the human body (yes nude) extremely artistic when put in poses because of muscle definition and the overall emotion the body language portrays. But they call me a perv or weird and I don't get why. Do i need to appologize for finding what we all have to be highly beautiful? Or is this just a thing only other artists understand?

Most Helpful Guy

• We all are different, some things are weird for others while normal for few. Like killing a mouse shitting all over your house is normal for me, but even the idea of it makes @MissNowHere sick, she calls me Psycho.
    Or the fact that I saw a couple of people performing an animal sacrifice a few years ago, I was standing around 10 meters away, I had frozen feets, and felt like I was gonna be the next in the row (as they were slowly running the machete back and forth on its neck and my ears were filled with its groan and squeak, and watching the sacrifice table turn into fountain of blood). Yuck! It was gross and traumatic, and was not normal for me but to those people it was a weekly routine, a couple of them, were butchers, so it was daily routine..
    They still sleep early and do the same job every morning, now tell me, killing a couple of animals using a machete - Is it a good way to start a day...

Most Helpful Girl

• no i don't think ur weird. u just have an appreciation for something that is a little controversial, but that's okay.

What Guys Said 8

• Not weird at all - A lot of people find the human body aesthetically pleasing in the ways that you mention muscle definition, subconscious emotional expression etc. When someone says you are pervy/weird, I would worry more about them than you.

• Well, your nick is "ThatWeirdOne" - so I assume you are quite self-aware that you are weird. So what? Move on with life as long as it doesn't harm anyone.

• Not weird, I can see the art in it. But they just see the 'naked'

• Not at all. I would love to be part of a photoshoot like that when I drop to 10 percent bodyfat and have muscular definition all over. I find bodies of water such as lakes gorgeous. Am i weird for thinking that?

• Looks like the letter R. You'd probably love "puppetry of the penis" lmfao

• nah it's fine... just ignore what they say

• I find it weird that you find the nude male, attractive. I'm a guy, straight, and even I can't stand the sight of a nude male. Girls are just so, so, what's the word?

• Pictures like that are aesthetically pleasing. I don't see how it would be weird to like them.

What Girls Said 2

• You are 18.

When I was 18, my brothers would've figured out ways to call me a "perv" for things like, say, drinking water and breathing in oxygen. LOL

• No.
    That picture is gorgeous.
    The human body is indeed a work of art and has always been explored in many artistic ways - think Greek statues.
    Some people are just a little narrow-minded. Be proud 😊