Do you read books regularly?

How many books do you read a week or month?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love to read! I don't really know the rate that I read anymore... but typically I get through books pretty quickly.

I still remember back in 4th grade when I read a book a day and got a recognition from my school for it :P Everyday I would come in to take an AR test on the book I read the night before and people would huddle around the computer to see my score (almost always 90-100%). People were so amazed because the typical 4th grader in my school would go through a book every 3 weeks... when really it was just because I grew up reading all the time over having friends haha

That's when I picked up my Harry Potter love that will stay with me for the rest of my life, undoubtedly <3

My reading slowed down after high school, mostly because I have a partner now that sucks up all my time :P But I wouldn't have it any other way. I sacrifice some of my sleeping time for reading. I typically read 1-3 hours a night (and my partner wakes me up when he gets up, how rude!! haha)

He doesn't understand my fascination with other worlds, but I can't understand how he couldn't understand!!

What Guys Said 5

• I never read any books. I actually hate books. Books and I do not get on.

• I don't read any books besides my textbooks and I'm definitely not proud about that.

• No I don't, I get bored from reading books easily.

• I need to read more. I tend to finish books after a month or two.

• I am not reading my studies books to read other books :D

What Girls Said 8

• I try to, it depends on how long the book is, usually I try to get through 2-3 a month

• I used to read books regularly, but now I can spend a couple of months without reading one.
    It's hard to find a book that catches my attention.

• Huge fan of books! I'm always reading something!

• I love to read. Last year I read about 60 books. Right now I am reading The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien

• In a month? Not nearly as much as I'd like to 😐 Maybe 5. Depending on the length of the book.

• I am reading books during the evening, every day. I read about 2 books every week.

• I read one/two books a week

• Yes i love reading, last year i read 135 books.