Pokemon lovers, what pokemon should I choose for my team?

I'm playing the original pokemon ruby version.
My team:
swampert
ninetails
gardevoir
camerupt

i have an empty space and trying to find one to replace the hole.

• Absol
  • Banette
  • Manectric
  • Shedninja (really cool pokemon!!!)
  • Aggron
  • Wailord
  • Other
I also have a Salamance

Most Helpful Guy

• Two fire types? Pfft.

• I was thinking of switching out Ninetails for another pokemon.

• That's true. However, with two spaces free, I can definitely use one for an electric time to combat water types.
      I'm trying to get a diverse party.

• Grass is another mandatory one, although you'll definitely want more than just the 6 in your party in your box. When I was younger I only ever used my starter and never used anything else. I was pretty thick :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Banette is one of my favourites so I'm kinda biased towards it <3

What Guys Said 4

• You should get a manectric to effectively fight against your camerupt's weakness - water. Your team will be more balanced that way

• I alway really liked absol except it's not that strong. You should check out the remakes

• I have the OR, but my boyfriend and i are going to battle with our game boys 😂

• where the the hell is my charizard my baby he is one of my adorable pokemon even the mega evolution charizard is amazing just look at charmander he is so cute :) and fuck the legendary pokemon there bullshit

• Charizard isn't available in the Original Pokemon Ruby, duh. Also there's no legendaries listed?

• oh yeah your playing ruby i miss that umm what is that pokemon that is a chicken he is fire/fighting he is other one that is great pokemon untell they give him speed boost

• Women suck balls at video games... just like everything else...

There's no point in advising you. You'll never be great

What Girls Said 2

• As a member of PETA I object to capturing wild animals and forcing them to fight.

• I think that if you added aggron then it would be diverse and therefore easier to beat all sorts of opponents.