Have you seen the new Star Wars movie? Is it good?

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a great film and I wasn't bothered at all that it used so many plot elements of A New Hope. I don't care if a movie relies parts of it on nostalgia to make itself successful. I enjoyed the movie and the way the handle "passing on the torch", the new characters (BB-8, Rey, Finn, Poe and Kylo) were awesome.

The practical effects combined with CGI were too good for their own sake. And the Alien designs were just too fucking kick ass.

screenrant.com/.../...Awakens-Teedo-Luggabeast.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• No, and probably never will.

What Guys Said 5

• i thought it was alright. The story is a bit weak because it pretty much copies A New Hope, but the characters are quite strong.

• Yes, it is very good.

• Watch it! Watch it! Watch it! Sorry fanboy enthusiasm. But seriously, its a nice reboot.

• Yeah, the trailers alone were awesome, right?

• Hell yeah, even went out bought Ren's lightsaber. Watch the previous six movies?

• Yeahh definetily!

• I saw it and I thought it was good. If you like star wars you'll probably enjoy it

• I'm hearing all kinds of compliments... I'm looking foward... There's many dark side scenes? Hahaha

• Probably about half of the movie focuses on the dark side

• Yes, I have and no spoilers.

What Girls Said 1