Wtf is this thing I made?

Wtf is this thing I made?
So my tired self made this and I honestly don't recall wtf this is 😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Just caught this out of the corner of my eye in recommended questions - What do I see (1) Reaching for the stars - A girl stretching away from her safety apparatus taking a risk to create a new shape to express herself. (2) Feeling out of this world and reaching back for world - A girl feeling disconnect from the world and reaching back to try to get back into earth's gravity again - Like all art very open to interpretation, well done I really like it, it makes you think.

• I honestly don't know what my own intention of it was meant to be and why she has water on her silk I don't know either 😂😂

• Random thought - Would the water weigh down her silk? - What is the significance of that? - I never noticed that but you mentioned it so it is an important part of the piece for you - Hmmmmmm curious

What Guys Said 3

• It's a giant women seeking to destroy earth, through her powers to manipulate comets.. obviously. ^.~

• Well thats really cool

• Nothing,, you are trying to help NASA..

What Girls Said 0