Favorite Video Game?

Mine is probably Mass Effect, despite 3's crappy ending it's still the best Trilogy ever in my opinion.

Plus, everyone loves Garrus. 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• I play mainly Nintendo stuff and never really had a favorite video game

Most Helpful Guy

• For YEARS it was GTA San Andreas. GTA V/Online has probably taken the top spot and is also my most played game at the moment.

Mass Effect I liked, but I hate EA and their policy of chopping a game into small pieces and selling you the pieces at inflated prices. As a result I held off on Mass Effect 2 waiting for a GOTY on the 360, and the 360 never got one (the PS3 and PC did) so I decided fine, the story ended with the first game. Screw EA.

• Yeah, fuck EA. Look what did to Star Wars..

• ... and Command & Conquer, and Battlefield, and The Sims, and SimCity, and the Burnout series, etc etc etc. They're just sitting on Origin Systems' old properties.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I really enjoyed the Mass Effect trilogy. I'm looking forward to Andromeda as well. I liked the Witcher a lot as well. BioShock trilogy is another good one. I have spent several hundred hours playing Civ V, so I guess I like that game, too.

• I'ma huge fan of the assassins creed series. I also like call of duty and uncharted

What Guys Said 11

• don't know man that's pretty hard I guess I would have to say the Mass Effect series I mean together they give you a pretty good amount of stuff, exploration, side quests a good story line, combat, open world etc, etc. I agree though that ending blew hard... but I have hopes for the next mass effect game.

• I'm still a sucker for the Kingdom Hearts series. Loved Kingdom Hearts 2, as a kid I was convinced that Sora and Kiri were going to kiss and I was psyched lol. I think I looked forward to those two locking lips more than my first kiss lol! Sadly they never did

• Depends on my mood at the time. I have a bunch of favourites. At the moment my life's dedicated to MGS5.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQpnKaoXbgE

• Soul Calibur, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, I just love fighting games...

• My favorite one game would be Skyrim, while my favorite game series would definitely be Ratchet & Clank.

• Skyrim/Oblivion are dope af. 😂
      I remember turning my tv up full blast to hear the Dovakin music as it starts up lmao

• I used to start fighting my duck with her squeaky duck as a sword lmao

• *dog ffs lmao

• civ 3-5 hands down
    2nd is portal
    3 is mario kart and/or super mario 64 on nintendo. those are 3a and 3b

• Portal is dope.

• Oh shit, sorry. I thought you have finished it! 😵

• nah. i got stock on that level i was talking about and haven't played it since.

• I'm not into gaming that much, but I remember enjoying playing GTA:San Andreas when I was younger.

• Portal 2, or Half life 2

• of all time? I don't think I can name only one...

• Splinter cell.

• Persona 3 and Final Fantasy VII