Leonardo dicaprio wins the golden globe for the best actor for a motion picture drama. Can everyone be happy now? Does he have to win an oscar?

He got the golden globes award for the revenant. I really want to see this movie and it's based on historical events of hugh glass who was a certified bad ass

Will people still be satisfied or does this guy have to win an oscar to validate his performance?

NowReport
The question was supposed to be a play on joke to the leonardo oscar memes. It's not meant to be taken seriously lol
Ignore the NowReport part that was a typo from copy and paste
weknowmemes.com/.../leo-oscar-meme.jpg
This question was supposed to be a play on joke and sarcasm to thr oscar leonardo jokes on the Internet

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He's so Amazing as an actor and as a person apparently as well.. and he sooooo gorgeous!! although that's not important as far as reasons for deserving awards for his talent, I do believe he deserves more than what' he's been given… cause he's earned it! So YES i am expecting him to win more! … There are so many other actors who win, who really don't actually have that much of talent as other who have not received even half of what these others have been handed.

Leo<3 is Amazing! in everything he does.

What Guys Said 6

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

"... does this guy have to win an oscar to validate his performance?"

In short, yes.

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

People regard the Oscar as the ultimate award given to an actor/actress so that's why.

• He should have gotten an Oscar years ago. People are already validating his performance, I'm sure he's well aware that people want him to win an Oscar cause he deserves it, people just want "justice" to be done and give him what is his.

Just imagine if Michael Jordan, or Kobe Bryant, or LeBron James... never won an MVP. We all know they deserve it, but it would be outrageous if they never gave them the MVP.

• Not happy at all!

Racism holding the brother down :(

• I honestly don't care what he wins/loses/etc.
    My life doesn't change at all.

• i actually think it would be pretty cool if he won no awards, ever, being one of the greatest actors of our time

• He has to win the Oscar, after the Revenant... He better

What Girls Said 3

• The man has won plenty of awards just not specifically an Oscar xD I'm rooting for him to win it. Imagine that day when he does. All hell with meme breaks loose on the Internet

• He has to get an oscar because he's an awesome actor. He should've gotten one long ago.

• He's won several golden globes. But a golden globe is no oscar.