Which “Super Mario” Character Are You (quiz)?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gregpgleason/which-mario-character-are-you-1ldcq

You’re Luigi
Which “Super Mario” Character Are You (quiz)?You’re always second fiddle to your little brother. Everyone seems to forget about you even when you’re towering over them. You’re always getting dragged into other people’s adventures only to see someone else and the princess go off in the sunset together.

Buzzfeed as brutal as ever :P

Most Helpful Girl

• You're Bowser:

s3-ak.buzzfed.com/.../...ed-17259-1432870737-2.jpg

You got: You’re Bowser
    People just don’t understand you. You aren’t great with words so you try to show people with actions. It just never seems to go the way you thought it would. Who would have thought inviting new friends to a surprise party in your new castle would go so wrong?

I don't totally agree with this, I am EXCELLENT WITH WORDS!

Most Helpful Guy

• Which “Super Mario” Character Are You?

You got: You’re Bowser

I probably fucked this whole quiz up. I checked out of the Mario scene after Mario Kart my freshman year of college, haha.

What Girls Said 5

• You got: You’re Yoshi!

You just popped out of that egg and are ready to take on the world! You’re always carrying your friends on your back. But you don’t complain because they always give you the most tasty and strange things to eat.

http://i.imgur.com/fYiDVCb.jpg

• You got: You’re Princess Peach

You’re extremely popular. You’re also always getting dragged (kidnapped) on crazy adventures, but you can’t help it. There will always be that special someone, they just have to prove it. You deserve the finer things, you are a princess after all.

s3-ak.buzzfed.com/.../...ced-1336-1432870667-4.jpg

• You got: You're Bowser

• Princess PEACH OF COURSE!

• Noooooo! You're supposed to be Super Mario! :P

I got Bowser.

What Guys Said 2

• You got: You’re Toad
    You’re the timid and quiet type. When you try to help you mostly get in the way and everyone takes out their anger on you. But hey, they’re your friends and you would do anything for them, even when they don’t ask you to or tell you to go away. Maybe you’re trying too hard.

True. T_T

• I got Luigi too! #twinning