Should Everyone watch this movie?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely say you should watch it but it isn't like a usual film and explores themes about humanity and the seemingly dead endness of life. Has a very ominous vibe with great animation. I've watched it twice (better 2nd time) and it's a really interesting concept jsut don't expect excitement and action.

• I haven't seen it yet, but I'm familiar with the writer. I wasn't really asking it for me, but so other's could become aware of it. But thanks for replying and giving your impression of the movie.

I helped fund it on Kickstarter. I'm still waiting for them to send the DVD. I don't think it's playing anywhere around where I live. How did you hear about it, and where did you watch it? Have you seen other Charlie Kaufman movies?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!