Guys, What do you think of the RAMS moving back to LA? ( NFL)?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing really. I just think of this:

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../SUPERBOWLXXXIV.jpg=600.jpeg

I mean anyone who says the St. Louis Rams didn't have memories are foolish. I loved the jerseys. So I'm curious as to what their jerseys will be or will they be the same?

• as a titans fan, right in my heart dude lol. man that was a good game though.

• I'm sure relocating loses some fans and gains others, but from a business side it's still the same team.

• Thanks for MH.

What Guys Said 4

• I always feel bad for fans when they move their team to another city, what are they supposed to do now, keep following that team but now from another city, or start following another team? I don't think it's too fair for the fans, but that's how it is.
    I'm also surprised LA has gone so long without an NFL team given the massive amount of people living there, it's the 2nd biggest city in the US, so it makes sense that they have a team there.

• yeah, if Tennessee lost their team, i'd probably just watch the super bowl and that be it.

• I live in Southern California and don't care at all. The NFL is borrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggg

• Poor rams fans. I don't really care, being a Vikings fan.

• I feel bad for St. Louis fans, but LA is a massive market

• as a business decision its great, they can go from a billion dollar to a 3 billion dollar team.