Have you ever been to Disney?

I love Disney!

• I have only been to Disney World in Florida, US
  • I have only been to Disney Land in California, US
  • I have been to both
  • I have been to neither

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been to the one in Cali. I remember when you walked in through the door, there was two sides of gift shops to buy souvenirs. Smack bang in the middle was the most beautiful horse carousel I've ever seen! 👌🏽 and I remember a cafe next to it. On the corner lol

What Guys Said 14

• I suppose I'll have to go to Disneyland in Paris with our granddaughter some years from now (she's only 6 m now and it's an easy 2hr Hi speed train ride from here. No way to escape that thus :D )

• No, never. It'd wouldn't be a priority of mine for a trip too, I prefer historical sites.

• I've only been to Disney World, the first year it was open. You used to have to buy books of tickets to use for the rides.

• Yes I went when I was a kid and took my son a few years ago its magical

• I've been to both, but mostly I've been to Disneyland (it's about twenty minutes drive from me).

• Been to Disney world when I was 5. I want to go back now tho!

• Yes, the one in Florida. I live about 30 minutes away from it too. :)

• I went three times already but my plan is to go to Universal this summer.

• i was there 5 times in 2014 alone...

• i've been at least 10 times... the 1 in orlando. we also have a timeshare there and are disney members so there's that.

• only euro Disney on a freebie

• I've been to both more than once but I haven't gone in a few years

• it's where funnel cake got it's popularity.

• A few times but it was in Paris.

• I didn't get a chance. :(

What Girls Said 19

• I went to Disney World, Florida when I was little and I went to Disney Land, Paris a few years ago :)

• Which was your favorite?

• I remember that I actually kinda hated Disney world because I was pretty small and my parents accidentally took me on a really scary ride (I think alien vs predator or something like that. Definitely a scary alien attraction) and it kinda traumatised me and I screamed and refused to go on anything for the rest of the trip 😋 I went to Disney land a few years ago though so even though the rides there are more babyish. I was more mature and no longer scared so I probably had a better time there. However, I think I would love Disney world if I went back at the age I am now 😊

• Yeah I love Disney World! I hope you go back!

• I went to the one in Orlando when I was 3 but I don't remember much. I'd love to go again now that I'm older 😊 I've been to SeaWorld twice recently and it's pretty fun.

• Ah Sea World is terrible for the animals. I learned about the horrors in my marine biology class :( watch Blackfish. Disney rocks though!

• we should go to Disney in Orlando! I was there when I was younger and wanna go again!

• I am not sure if it is on Netflix or on demand but you could probably find it online.

• Nope 💔 But I really wanna go someday.

• NO... never been!

• "A" for "Aye," and Loved it!! Universal was also "A" for Awesomexx

• Nope, my sister recently went. I'm a little jelly, haha.

• Never gone there. Yeah, I had a shitty childhood XD

• Yes. I've been to Disney World 4 times. I'm long overdue for another visit tho.

• Disney World 10 times. I don't even need maps at those parks anymore. I know where everything is.
    Disneyland only once.
    I prefer Disney World.

• Never been to Disney 😂😂

• I'm going in June! If anyone wants my autograph, meet me there! 😁

• Yeah I went when I was 15...

• Yep been to disneyworld

• I've been to Disneyland a few times.

• Yes, B.

Was a nice experience, but I hate how crowded it gets. Takes the fun out of it.

• Been to the one in Paris and loved it. Need a couple of days there though.

• And this site claims to advise people sexually. What a joke

• I ask those questions too.

• Are you high?

• Now I'm being sarcastic. I am mixing the little girl with the questions usually asked here.. Contrasting the immature Disney character with the usual questions to show the hypocrisy. The little 10-year-old saying I love Disney World with that same 10-year-old asking how to give a blow job. It is ironic. This website is hypocrisy to the 10th power

• I went to DisneyLand in Paris once, when i was 8. And two years ago i went to the one in Florida with my little sister.

• Yes, but only Disneyland! I'd like to visit Disney World and Tokyo Disney some day.