What do y'all think?

What do y'all think?
Ok before you judge xD I suck at drawing robots and this is legit the first ever robot I've drawn. I've personally never seen Star Wars but I also drew yoda

But that's for my bestie haha.
BB 8 is for my bro
So what do you think? I honestly don't know how to improve the robot 😂😂

Oh I'm also not done with bb8 yet that's just a progress shot

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks good to me although I'm not really a fan of the Star Wars franchise.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• its actually pretty damn good. need to work on your shading and line work. but you're better then me when i started drawing. so keep up the good work.

• "I suck at drawing robots"

riiiiight xD You seem like a very experienced artist to me

• I like them both. The robot seems to be a working model with the shading and overall vibe of drawing. The Yoda is superb, great definition - well done

• do you have a legit nose ring? 😂😂😂

• Not bad yo... good job

• Okay that robot is highly innovative. I loved that. Seriously, you should never stop drawing. So don't. NEVER!!

• The robot is hard to draw 😂😂😂 I'm more of drawing humans or something of the sort

• whatever it is, you shouldn't leave drawing. I am sure that you can express yourself better by drawing than the words. good luck! :P

• "I suck at drawing robots "
    "this is legit the first ever robot I've drawn"

She said -_-

You should see my stuff... Then you know how it looks when you suck at drawing 😒

• But I'm serious 😂 I can't draw robots or cars or anything like that and this is my first attempt because my Bro wants a bb 8 drawing. I'm more into realistic drawings of humans

• I like both. I wish the bottom part of bb8 was darker but since you're not done with it im sure that's why.

• Nice-ish.

• I'd fuck it

• HOLY SHIT! You draw like a boss :D. I wish I could draw this good OoO

• Pretty good

What Girls Said 7

• BB-8 is a robot, so naturally its surface should be smooth. The shading is a bit too harsh and wonky, it makes BB-8 look as if it's surface is slightly damaged. For the dirt spots I'd suggest using a light brown, not gray, since it only adds to how it looks kinda damaged. Otherwise pretty good.
    Yoda is also nice. Though it would be cool if you gave his clothes more texture. Now they look a bit too smooth. Like that's what BB-8's surface should look like. Kinda looks like butter.

• I told you I've never drawn robots before 😂 I'm an amatuer

• Which is why constructive criticism is needed so you'll get better. :)

• Ohh very nice of course!

• It looks great!! About the robot: practise makes perfect but this looks great! You could improve the robot by looking at the shadows. The shadows should look the same as with an orb.
    Yoda looks great! Just like you, I am better in drawing people and characters than things like cars and robots :P

• hey artsy fartsy xD
    told you before and I ll say again: damn good!

• Thank you 😊 I finished the rolling robot testicle for my bro he seems to love it haha

• Ow that s soo cool!
      I wish we had this😕
      What s the name of ur university?

• Media design school haha its in four countries I believe

• I love them both!

• That's dope. Good job :)

• BB-8 is super adorable! I think they came out pretty good, but BB is my fave.