Have you ever been infatuated with a character, but not the actor in movies?

I don't know if the title made sense, but have you ever liked who the actor played, but not really the actor him/her self? Mine was..

Sweetness - "Roll Bounce"

Raheem - "Juice"

Most Helpful Guy

• The first character was Sakura from Card Captor Sakura. This was waay back in 2001.
    A few Buffy characters resonated with me, mostly Illyria,,, followed by Wesley, Spike and Willow.

Sakura is just polite, friendly, hopelessly positive, naive and always working towards good.
    Illyria, well, I don't know how to explain why I like her. Apart from her initial self-centeredness she ends up being commited to the good fight.
    Wesley starts off much like Sakura, a bit of a White Knight, friendly, positive, naive, follows the rules, obsessed with fighting the good fight. Slowly he gets screwed by events and other people (including his close friends) and becomes a bit despondant and dark,,, still beneath all the armor he's a kind, compassionate and loving person who still does whatever he can to fight da good fight.
    What I love about Spike is his devotion and love for Buffy has him doing whatever he can for Buffy. His character starts off as a hopeless romantic, gentle,,, his heart gets crushed and he turns into a demon,,, he ends up setting off to get his soul to try prove his worth to Buffy.
    Willow starts off as a quiet, unconfident, kind and intelligent. She grows to be very powerful and overconfident, her grief for Tara's death,,, hit me in the feels.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!

John Bender in Breakfast Club
    Klaus Michaelson in Originals
    Choco in Domino

Those are my character only loves.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know if I'd call it infatuation, but I really liked Katherine Heigl in "27 dresses" but I've read that she treats others badly and is very difficult to work with. I don't know if it's true or not.

• Sure thing boss

• Who was the character and who was it played by?

• Jack Sparrow 😶

What Girls Said 0