Would you snuggle a baby goat?

Farm in Virginia got overwhelming response when they asked for volunteers to come cuddle with their baby goats lol

• YUUUSSSS i would snuggle!!
  • Nah man I don't snuggle
  • I'm on consultant's hater club, fuck u, fuck the world, I hate everyone and everything

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Lol I live in Virginia close to where this is and I've been seeing this advertised everywhere here. I would totally do it, baby goats are the cutest! haha

• Yes 😍 I'd love that.

• Nah man I don't snuggle

• I love goats so I would totally do this.

• That's like my dream job. Too bad they don't pay you - although it is also my dream volunteer position!

• Dream job 😍 Even though I spend enough time with animals as is lol

• I would. it would probably help the people more than the goats lol

• yeah especially the baby goats they area so cute

• Goats are my spirit animal of course. :)

• Yessss!!! I almost stole one in Florida a few years ago! He was sooooo cute

• Sure would.

What Guys Said 7

• Holy fuck, this bar I used to bounce at was across the street from a farmhouse (ironically belonging to the my future boss at my next bouncing gig, but that's a different story). Anyway, one slow Monday night I was hanging out on the deck outside, and I see this pack of animals rustling in some bushes in the front yard of that house. I'm a city kid through and through, and I'm still not used to this country vibe where there are wild animals besides rats and squirrels and shit, haha. Wildlife scares the fuck out of me😱 So knowing there are bears and foxes and coyotes and fisher cats and shit... HARD PASS. So it was dark and I couldn't make out what these animals were, there wasn't a streetlight close enough. They were too big to be foxes, my first guess, and too small to be bears, my nightmare guess. Then I hear "bleh-eh-eh-eh... bleh-eh-eh-eh...", and I'm like "wait... are those sheep?" Welp, turns out they were goats, haha. So cars are buzzing by, and it's dark like I said, so I didn't want the goats to get in the street and get hit, so I went to go across the street. They all uncannily took off in unison behind the house when I approached. Just as scary as wild animals to me is the concept of a "farmer." Like I can't believe that's a real life job. I know it exists, but just in ideas in my mind. So I assume they all are of the rifle-toting, "git the hell off mah prawperty" variety😂 All the lights are out, it's like 10 PM. I knock on the door and no one answers. I walk to the back, and there's a big pen, and the gate is open. The goats are just milling around. I tried to shoo them in, all the while waiting for Farmer Brown to wake up and shoot me thinking I'm some kind of goat rustler, haha. They run into some outdoor storage thing, kind of like a greenhouse, and there's all this rusted out farm equipment, and I'm guessing upwards of 20 raccoons or possums, neither of which I'm trying to bump into. I chase the goats out the other end, and manage to get them to run into the pen, and I close the gate, go back to the bar, and tell the tale to everyone. 20 minutes later I'm back outside, and then "bleh-eh-eh-eh..."... these fuckers are back out of the pen. I go back over and find its actually more loose goats. There was a snuggle-worthy baby goat, but also some diesel Granddaddy Billygoat Gruff just ice grilling me like you read about. I don't speak goat, but I'm pretty sure he said "I wish a motherfucker WOULD..."😂 Running out of space here, but long...

• ... story less long, I finally coaxed them in, but i was NOt fucking with the big one. Meanest looking goat I've ever seen. And I don't know if these things bite or sting or head butt you, all I know is wanted no parts of this thing. So I think I got all the goats accounted for anyway. I'm a little gun-shy about the goat hugging though.

• Hahaha love this, appreciate the time to type all that out

• No worries, thanks for bearing with the long winded story, that's kind of my M. O., haha

• no but I'll watch other people doing it

• Sure I would though I'd probably eat it later or when it grew up, it is food after all, need that protein.

• I love animals so I see no reason why not.

• LMFAO that last poll option

• I would more than snuggle a baby goat..

Wait.. That came out wrong.

• It's only creepy when you snuggle with a full grown goat :|