Allan Rickman is dead now too, Why are all great actors dying?

So I just found out that the actor of snape from Harry Potter has judt died :(
We have just lost David Bowie and now him. And why are they all dying at 69?
Apparently he also died of cancer.

Most Helpful Guy

• because people die, its the natural course of life.

• But still 69 is a bit early

• i honestly couldn't care less, not disrespectfully, because a lot of people put too much emphasis on well known people when there is much worse shit going on in the unknown. 69 is a bit early? perhaps, but so is being executed at 8 years old in fucked up parts of the world.

• yes there is a pattern.. don't be so ignorant.. !!! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• They drop off in threes

What Guys Said 6

• Dont forget Lemmy Kilmister, he died of cancer as well, about three weeks ago. Bowie and Kilmister, being musicians, partied harder than most us could imagine for 50 years. Tragic, but its a wonder they lived as long as they did.
    Its a weird coincidence it was all in such a short time, I dont think it means anything though.

• I was saddened when I found out. These people basically made my childhood and still win my heart :-( not many can do that

• My dad died at younger age :-(

• They say death comes in threes. It's a sad day in Harry Potter fan universe. RIP

• And while he wasn't an actor, Lemmy Kilmister just passed away from Cancer, as well. Cancer killed all three. Yet, people still debate about whether to release a cure to cancer, if ever found

• why do they have to debate about using a cure? thats just stupid, unless there was a good reason for debate

• Season 11 episode 3. It's called the old man and the big c

• okay thanks :)

• Because acting in big movies makes a lot of money and money makes you able to do and get away with things poor people can't

• ... So people with money can get away with dying? *tilts head in confusion*

• No drugs exessive drinking seeing hooker and other things that are bad for you

• oh ok, to early in the morning for my brain to function :D

What Girls Said 8