R. I. P Professor Snape?

Alan Rickman, the actor who played Snape in the Harry Potter movies passed away. 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• Great actor. And he was hilarious in the roles of Galaxy Quest and the voice of the robot on Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. He made an iconic role on the Harry Potter franchise and the original Die Hard film.

R. I. P man

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• He was the best bad guy in movies there ever was

• I feel like he embodied the character the best. How I imagined him to be when reading the books is exactly how he was.

• Don't forget Die Hard and Robin Hood

• What a bummer! I didn't hear about this until just now.

I'll always remember him fndly from Die Hard. RIP.

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/criminal.gif

• Yes a sad loss - I really enjoyed his work as an actor so soon after David Bowie both 69 - Bad week for guys I liked.

• you heard about that too eh?

• Nooooooooooooooo I don't wanna live in a world without Hans Gruber!!! 😭😭

• I heard, what happened? I mean... he wasn't too old :(

• Oh so that's who his Rickman guy was...

• Alan Rickman is dead? What the fuck... And of cancer at the age of 69? Him and David Bowie what the hell?

• Isaw

• Yippikaye motherfucker - best line of his, well not his line, but the way he said it sent chills down your spine. R. I. P Rickman, your work is appreciated. :)

• I dont like harry potter, too boring but his other films are great :) be was the best bad guy in any of the Die Hard films

• Good news I am still ALIVE :-)

• He looked like Kylo Ren's dad

• R. I. P
    ..
    ..

• He died at the age of 69.

• Lol preparing for the thumbs down but who the hell cares? Honestly the 15th time hearing this shit today. What about this staff sgt who got killed last tuesday? I have more respect for this man than professor snape lmao

• Nobody forced you to answer...

• People will always mourn most for those who affect their lives... you included. I could say the same to you... what about the patients who die everyday in the hospital?

• One of them went to battle, the other was an entertainer, why on earth do you think people will have the same reaction?

• After all this time? Always

• God is blessing him.

• He was more than just professor Snape you know

• Who the hell's that?

What Girls Said 19