Whats the creepiest/scariest part of your house?

the kitchen and basement. the kitchen isn't as creepy as the basement.

• bedroom
  • bathroom
  • kitchen
  • basement
  • living room
  • attic
  • other (comment)

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently discovered an empty room in the basement. Not that it was hidden, just that I had never noticed the door before. The room has concrete walls and no flooring, just gravel. I find it creepy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say my living room at night. We have a freezer in there that sounds like it's growling and that added with the hamster running full speed on her wheel it's a creepy sounding combination.

What Guys Said 21

• the stairs that lead from the door to the dungeon

• My condo has a window in a room I change in, and I leave it open, and sometimes forget that the window is only viewable from my storage area on my patio, so no worries

• I guess it's our storeroom/pantry/larder... it's small, dark (no windows) and kinda creepy :P

• The attic - Noone is ever in there so no heat on, it is creepy cold

• Attic by nighttime, the basement? hah!
    the Attic is where all the big boy monsters are at. ^.~

• I've never been in my attic :P

• yeah, my sister is obsessed with the Japanese culture and she loves everything about Japan, especially the animes, she made me watch clannad and other animes, we both cried while watching it lol

• You two could watch "Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin" too
      One of the better emotional anime I've seen.

If she likes the culture and such, since it has to do with
      with part of our history, and such.

• Hmmm Nothing anymore (ohh when i was a kid the scariest was The Basement)
    media.giphy.com/media/137NQKSxDVXuyQ/giphy.gif

• About a year ago I moved into a condo that I'm still living in, and I always hear like scurrying footsteps above me and I recently found at that inside my closet there's a small trapdoor leading to my attic, (i didn't even know i had an attic) I haven't opened it yet and I'm never going to.

• The garage, its really dark in there without light and when you go upstairs in the garage, its even darker and cold.

• My basement. It's not that scary, but it's dirty and nasty down there.

• The kitchen is creepy af at night time. U look at the patio and u half expect a zombie to walk up

• Crawlspace. It's tiny and completely dark.

• maybe where I put the dead bodies after i'm done with them

• the staircase :D because basically everybody who ever visited our house fell down at least once.

• the staircase in my is pretty freaky too, but not as the kitchen and basement, although I always here someone walking up and down the stairs when everyones sleeping

• Don't have a basement or attic maybe the crawlspace. Tbh honest I'm just creeper out by a 100 year old painting of an great great aunt. She states into your sole.

• the basement I guess?

• I live in a small apartment so there really aren't creepy places at all

• The place i have to put my rent check. :(

• Used to be the garden, and the grave yard

• My backyard, looks like a deserted wasteland infested by hypnotic rats of demise.

• i live in a small one bedroom apartment, so there isn't much to be creepy...

• I've been told my "kill" room is very distressing to my victims.

What Girls Said 13

• Lol I watch a lot of movies, so at night I always fear something coming down the chimney and flying out of the fireplace! Stupid Jumanji haha

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Np8EEt7RwMk

• MY BEDROOM!

• Where all the mirrors are because I look at it and bam heart attack

• I guess my attic would be the scariest. I've never been in it.

• My basement... Because, in my mind if you watch a demon in a scary movie then there's a good chance he/she is in your basement waiting to get you.. So, I've never been down there.

• I've been living in my apartment for about 4 months and I've got this weird popping fridge. It makes the creepiest 'knocking' sounds in the middle of the night.

• I live in a studio apartment so it is all one room. My parent's place I would say the garage is the creepiest place.

• There's a tiny door in the closet of the guestroom that leads to the attic. It's duct taped shut and I think it's so freaky.

• Everywhere, weird shit always goes on here lol xD

• My stairway going upstairs to the bedrooms. Its always dark especially at night. SOOO creepy thats why I leave the bathroom light on upstairs all the time so there is light upstairs and im not so freaked out.

• the basement and the guest room. and the attic.

• The attic. I've never actually been in there

• Probably my basement, but basements in general are just creepy.