Alan Rickman is dead. How do you guys feel?

Alan Rickman is the man that plays Snape in the Harry Potter series. So how do guys feel? I'm torn really. He was only 69

Most Helpful Guy

• "After all this time? Always"

Most Helpful Girl

• He was a really kind talented person and he will always be an inspiration for me in my acting. It's so sweet the he mentioned Emma, Rupert, and Daniel in his farewell letter since they had grown up working with him since they were around 12. I think that last bit of recognition he gave them will help them a lot in getting closure, they know that this man they all looked up to was proud of them before he left this earth. I think he left a great legacy and make a great impact in the field of theatre and film.

What Guys Said 15

• irrate, he was a good actor, and literally days after david bowie died of cancer makes it particularly upsetting.

• Better than he did.

• The curse of celebrity deaths come in threes. First David Bowie then Alan Rickman... All the hollywood stars must just be hiding in their houses not coming out until some other famous actor dies...

• Is it wrong that I'm kind of hoping that Donald Trump ends up being the third?

• Doesn't really affect me at all. How about this guy? Nobody mentioned him..

www.defense.gov/.../dod-identifies-army-casualty

• i feel like when they reboot harry potter, he won't be apart of it

• HOLY CRAP!!!

-That's how I feel.

• He was an amazing actor, he'll always remind of the terrorist in die hard first and then Harry Potter

• If any person deserved a long life, it was him. Sad. great actor and a nice man.

• Aaron Ramsey scored a goal again

• Sad, just like anyone else who dies. I've seen him from the movie "Die Hard".

• I mean, Its pretty sad but You can't deny. That's a strong age choice to die on lmao

• I never liked Harry Potter. I always thought it was the preschooler's "Lord of the Rings."

• I feel sad :'( I loved him in Harry Potter and Die Hard

• Ohh really😕

• Not as sad when this guy died

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...b-8d38-39dfddeff2dd.jpg

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...f-a614-115f87df142a.jpg

(For any thinking he only smashed trashy club hoes. Just lol. Dude was slaying professional doctors, lawyers hbb (heavly blessed beauty) females.)

Always mirin brah.

What Girls Said 10

• It's pretty saddening. I grew up on the Harry Potter movies so in a way it's a bit like part of that childhood has died.

• I just found out today. I was seriously surprised since I didn't think he was that old. Along with I didn't think he was in bad shape. I don't know though the 69 part made me laugh but I stopped since I'm bummed out that he's gone. :(

• Terrible... I thought he was even younger. I couldn't believe it.

• I don't really care much. I'm sad that he's dead and all, but I never grow attached to people I don't know.

• Bummed because he was such an interesting character with a voice that was instantly recognizable.

I'm still very sad about David Bowie. He was such an influence on me

• I feel upset about it because I liked him as an actor. ;^;

• He was a good actor

• I'm so sad! He was a part of my childhood with the Harry Potter books/movies

• Fucking sucks! First Lemy (Motörhead), then Bowie💔 Now Rickman.

• I cried this morning when I found out. Not just because Snape was one of my favorites, but I knew him in other roles. He was a great actor and seemed like a nice person. Cancer really sucks.