Worst movie you've ever seen?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• House of wax

• Rango. -.- stupidest animated crap I've seen in my life.
    to think that Johnny Depp is actually in it too.. -.-

• It was too gross!

• Paranormal Activity 👎

• Powder...

And Pleasantville with Reese Witherspoon. The only movie I ever walked out of because it was so stupid.

Just shoot me now!

• Spongebob 2... God it was such an epic fail I was so disappointed -_-

• Anne-Fucking-Bele and Aqua-fucking-marine.. total waste of my time.. I could have taken a nap.. -__-

• Splash II

• SPonegbob sponge out of water
    it was shit

the first was WAY better

• Lol Avatar the Last Airbender

• ”norwegian wood” and ”don't laugh at people's sex”

both starred matsuken and he was hot but couldn't make up for the lackluster storyline. left me feeling numb and empty.

• My film study teacher made us watch part of "Planet 9 from Outer Space" and wow. just wow is all I can say. It's dubbed by critics and imdb as the worst movie ever, so I think that's pretty solid. I think it's on youtube if you want to get the idea

• Human Centipede.

Worst. Movie. Ever.

• "The Room"
    But its also the best movie I've ever seen.

• house of wax

• Human centipede

• Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, lol and yes it's about giant tomatoes terrorizing a city lol :)

• Summer's Moon
    It was idiotic

• Dolphin tail, I was excited to see it and it was just rubbish

• paranormal activity
    grown ups
    step up 2
    where the devil hides

• Before the sunset ,, Just make a view of its trailer and u will understand me 😂

• Titanic

What Guys Said 19

• I would have to go with this movie. Yes, I saw it in the theater, in 3-D no less.

"Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn"
    https://youtu.be/1DVWYYKK8mA
    Dear God that was an awful movie.
    I could give them a pass on the cheesy special effects if the plot of the movie had at least been coherent. It's like there was a flood in the sci-fi section of the library and the pages of different books were stuck together. Then some idiot used the mess as the basis for a screen play.

• Titanic ranks in the top five

• Space balls, twilight, into the woods

• basically every newer adam sandler movie. just the worst shallow crap ever. can´t believe there are people who actually find that entertaining.

• the ridiculous 6 was actually pretty good. it was definitely an adam sandler movie, but it was actually funny. there might be hope for him... might

• fair enough. like i said, it was definitely an adam sandler movie, don't get me wrong, it had enough funny parts for me to keep watching... let's just say it wasn't pixels. also, i'll say that my least favorite parts were anything with adam sandler in it.

• i didn´t even watch pixles xD i pretty much trust the crappy critiques it got.

maybe for me it´s not the movie itself. it´s just that you can virtually feel adam sandler stroking his ego with a shitty movie that people will watch anyway cause it´s mostly family friendly.

• Dragon Ball Evolution... Worst movie that wasn't a low budget film anyways. It was so bad I only watched 15 minutes of it.

• It's a tie between Grown-Ups 2 and Chappie.

• Chappie really pissed me off, it was like "ex-machina" or "the machine" on crack...

• check my user name. and if you wanna know bad movies, look up mst3k. they specifically cover bad movies.

also, the last airbender

• The Last Airbender, fuck that movie.

• 50 Shades Of Fucking Grey. That screwed a lot of girls around, pissed a lot of guys too.

• Sharknado movies they are all horrible

• Ali- Will Smith

we would of walked out if we were not in the middle of the row

• House of Wax did put me to sleep

• the worst movie I've ever seen in theatres was ninja assassin

• By far "Treehouse" was the worst movie I have ever seen. I rented it on redbox, and returned the wrong disc in the redbox sleeve and ended up having to buy it from them. To say the least I threw that disc into the trash can.

• Something About Mary.

• Jack and Jill 🙄

• The Hottie & the Nottie. This movie really shit..

• Avatar the the last airbender horrible film i dont know what they were thinking

• The Dark Crystal.