What song instantly makes you think of the 90's?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• 5|2
  • Oh my gosh Spice Girls. Anything and everything Spice Girls was the 90s. https://youtu.be/gJLIiF15wjQ

• There are so many. I am barely old enough to remember the '90s, but I remember Closing Time by Semisonic, Semi Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind, Counting Blue Cars by Dishwalla, and When I Come Around by Green Day being played a lot on the radio in my early years. Also, Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve really brings me back.
    I was born when As I Lay Me Down by Sophie B. Hawkins was just released and became popular, and my dad says that song reminds him of me.

• I like your choices :)

• I love the song Damn I wish I was your lover. :) My name is Sophie, I got excited when I heard her song I was like damn, she has my name and she is a fantastic singer too.

• @Darkbrunette96 I remember that one as well! She is very talented, although I don't believe she is still recording. The last I heard of her was a couple of years ago when she became pregnant at 50!

• One Week by Barenaked Ladies

• Anything from Ace of Base!

• Macarena by Los del Rio is the only song I remember hearing from the 90's.
    A few years years back I heard this song for the first time after 14 years. I questioned myself when did I hear this song, and I instantly thought about the time I heard it in the 90's.

• One of my faves lol. I listen to it all the time when I'm getting ready 😁

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

• Come As You Are (Nirvana), or Regulators (Nate Dogg and Warren G)

• That's my Favorite song by Nirvana. I am from Seattle and I love them. I love the guitar rift. It's so unique sounding but east to play.

• Nice! I would love to go to Seattle.

• Any Oasis, Suede or general Britpop. Especially listening to the Trainspotting soundtrack.

• Antyhing, Pearl Jam or Sound Garden. I am from Seattle by the way!

• Biggie smalls, Hypnotize, Beastie Boys. I am in love with the them. They make Vanilla Ice and Emninem like they're nothing. :)

• Spice Girls - Wannabe

• I'd say anything Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots...

What Guys Said 18