Last kids movie that made you cry multiple times?

For me it was the orginal the land before time, made in 1988.

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Up 😭😭😭
    data.whicdn.com/.../...8WOc1qcnhhzo1_500_large.gif

Seriously, just teared up again. Saddest kids movie I've ever seen in my life. It's so realistic- way more moving than Lion King

1|4
    0|0
    • Omg i started to name this :( Have you seen Big Hero 6? The beginning of that was sad too

• Show All
    • I'm usually about as emotional as Spock but I remember stifling sobs when I watched this in theaters with my toddler sisters. Such a beautiful story but so heartbreaking.

• Oh god I don't even have to say the video those pics are enough to bring tearsbto my eyes

Most Helpful Guy

• The Fox and the Hound - Especially the scene where that lady has to give up the fox

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Grave of the Fireflies. Its an old movie but I seen it a few years ago. Its about malnutrition and war

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

0|1
    0|0
    • Dear lady, your words do not do this movie justice.

• Show All
    • Yeah. Sob. I was so haunted after I saw it. It took me days to get over it.

• @Chief16 Yea I've watched it like 5 times over the years. That first time it really hit me. The other times i watched it, I hated to look up at the screen.

• Lion King never fails to make me cry.

2|0
    0|0
  • Marley and Me.
    My Girl.

:'[

1|0
    0|0
  • Lion King. Jesus Christ. that movie makes me cry so much, it's kind of scary. i don't watch it if i can help it lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mulan part II

0|0
    0|0
  • fucking Inside Out man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice Age... but crying because of laughing so hard.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Inside Out

i.ytimg.com/vi/Es2kmyPAnBA/maxresdefault.jpg

and I was a fan of Chomper and Littlefoot and the gang when I was a kid.

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably either Fern Gully or Expendables 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, I feel old, that movie to me was like made a few years ago, lol. I was 6, but still.

I dont know of any kids movies that made me cry, can't remember though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly kids movies always make me cry. But the one that does it the most is toy story 3 especially when they all think they're going to die and they just accept it

0|0
    0|0
  • You know what's even more sad about it? The child actress that voiced Ducky was murdered by her own father. It made me tear up reading her story.

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn. That's beyond F'd up.

• None.

0|0
    0|0
  • the closet i have ever came to crying during a movie was the movie the Crudz

0|0
    0|0
  • The Manchurian candidate

0|0
    0|0