What's your favorite creepypasta story?

Mine is the russian sleep experiment. I've read it 3 times and I've listened to it by MrCreepyPasta about 5 times so far.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's actually what I would have answered.

But ya, The Russian Sleep Experiment is my favorite as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would so totally volunteer to stay awake for 15 days, IF I'd be compensated for the lost time at a rate slightly greater than my current income. That's the rub, with these things -- there's no way. No freaking way.

Some sleep professionals have wanted to do sleep studies on me, but, again, despite all that cash in which the health industries are awash, they can't find enough to compensate me at my going rates for a couple weeks. Alas.

My husband is afraid that I'm just gna keep going on longer and longer days until I finally just die:
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia

What Guys Said 6

• I never heard of this YouTube channel, it is like a very creepy "Twilight Zone" - This story is almost a precursor to the psychology of the Big Brother TV show - It has just turned midnight here, thanks for the nightmares.

• Psychosis was great.

• The one with the ravioli spiders

• Probably Abandoned by Disney or Anais' Goatman Story.

• I kind of like the story "He Hunts."

• not possible with meth.

What Girls Said 5

• Where do you find this?

• I love this one! I was babysitting and told the kids we were eating creepy pasta for dinner. Turns out they knew what it was and started screaming so I never said that again lol.

• We sneaky russians 😉😉😉😉

• Penpal
    It's pretty long but it's really fucking good.

• its the most creepyyy story i ever read in creepy pasta i wass telling this story today to my friends and they were afraid :3