Most Helpful Girl

• "When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you would never get back. Your time is your life; which is why the greatest gift you can give someone is your time."

What Girls Said 2

• "You can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it leads you off the well worn path."- Steve Jobs

I have many quotes that I love, ranging from igniting the soul, filling the heart, to motivation to feeling a kin with oneself. But the above quote is my one and only favorite as it applies to everything.

• ''The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.''

By William Shakespeare.

Aw.

What Guys Said 4

• "If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same" Rudyard Kipling

• "We are what we think.
    All that we are arises with our thoughts.
    With our thoughts, we make our world."

• Every time a friend succeeds I die a little inside. - Gore Vidal

• You can't use 'never' and 'always'